- How do I edit my ad? Log into your account, click on the "My current ads" link, click on the appropriate "Edit" button, scroll to the bottom of the next page and select the appropriate button.
- Why can't I log into my account? The most likely cause is that you entered your Username and/or Password incorrectly. You must enter them exactly as you did during registration because they are CasE sEnSitiVE. If in doubt, return to the log in page and click on the "I forgot my password" link to receive copies of the words.
- Why won't my photos upload? There are three possible reasons: (1) The photo files are too large. Each file must be less than one megabyte (1MG) and should be less than one kilobyte (1KB). You can email them to us for resizing. (2) Your Internet connection is too slow. Try uploading one photo at a time. (3) The photo files are in the wrong format. The file names must end with ".jpg" and all other formats must be converted. (4) The photo files are corrupt. This can easily happen if you manipulated the files with photo software. You can email them to us for evaluation.
- Where is my ad? Ads are automatically rejected without notice because: (1) A classified ad did not include a good quality photograph of the actual item without enhancements or text. (2) The ad was inappropriate for our web site. (3) There was a question about your ad or a problem with your email address and we could not contact you by telephone.
- Why do you suggest that I post my telephone number? Most Internet scams are perpetuated via email from foreign countries but you will rarely get a bogus offer by phone. In addition, if we have questions about your ad or email address, your ad will be deleted unless we can contact you by telephone.
For additonal help please contact our Info@RacingClassifieds.com